Monday, October 20, 2008

Medical exam passed today

I passed my medical examination today. The exam itself is pretty routine, at least for someone young and in relatively good shape like me :). It took two hours, but that includes all the waiting. The actual time spent examining me was less than 20 minutes (I'm being generous).

Basically:
  • Physical: height, weight, blood pressure, some checking of the belly
  • Urine sample
  • Blood sample (for HIV/Syphilis/etc)
  • Chest X-Ray
Results from the different labs will come to the DMP over the next couple of days and will be sent to Ottawa sometime next week. The DMP was nice enough to give me the tracking number of the envelope which he'll use to send the results in.

Provided I get the German police certificate sometime soon, and get it translated sometime soon as well, the envelope with the PR application will be on its way to Buffalo sometime next week too.

No comments: